Friday, August 14, 2009

District 9: The Movie

I'm kinda excited about seeing this movie. First of all, I love science fiction movies, especially since all of them show us victorious. Let's forget about the fact that the aliens just flew quazillions of miles into earth's atmosphere- undetected- while we can't even put a man back on the moon. In reality, the systematic elimination of humans as in War of the Worlds seems more realistic to me, but there wouldn't be any need for a sequel, would it?
Anywho, check out this video which I thought was entertaining and go see the flick. I'm sure there will be interesting commentary after viewing the movie to say the least.

--------------------------
Yeah. I know what you're thinking. What does this have to do about Jazzy Lounge radio?
Nothing.
--------------------------
The video seems to work best with Internet Explorer.

No comments: